BRCK is Hiring an Electrical Engineer
The BRCK is now an independent commercial entity and we've started to raise our seed round of investment. This means we're ramping up and are looking to hire for some specific positions. If you're hungry to join a team that uses technology to solve real-world problems, and has a fun time while doing so, Tell us why you'd like to join and upload your resume/CV here. If you join the BRCK team as an engineer, that guy below will be your boss.
Electrical Engineer (apply here)Product Development Engineer (Electrical) BRCK is a rugged wireless router, an internet connectivity device designed in emerging markets for the changing way we access the internet globally. Its job is to extend the edges of the network, and to connect people and sensors where solid infrastructure isn’t found. We think of it as the easiest and most reliable way to get connect, anywhere you are in the world. Everyone at BRCK comes to work here because we're building the tools that every day people around the world will use to improve the lives of millions. In other words, in the fight for a better world, we aren’t 007, we’re Q. BRCK is looking for an electrical designer to join our team in Nairobi, Kenya. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a passion for enabling communication globally. We have very ambitious plans and we are looking for someone that can share our vision, and take the BRCK product to the next level. The BRCK team, made of world-class mechanical, electrical and software engineers is based in Nairobi, Kenya, fostering a new age of hardware development on the continent. While we would prefer local applicants, international applicants willing to make a transition to Kenya are invited to apply as well. Skills and Requirements
- BE, BSc or equivalent degree as a minimum requirement, with a masters or higher degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years designing commercial electronic products
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using industry standard ECAD tools (Schematic capture, Simulation and Layout tools)
- Proven understanding of both analog and digital design requirements and concerns.
- Prototype testing and tuning.
- Some high speed digital design experience
- Familiarity with automated test and measurement
- Understanding of concerns in high volume manufacturing.